- When trying to process an analysis, the message "Peak Processing - Not Started Yet" appears (see example below)
- If continue to wait, nothing more happens
- If attempt to do a Full Application processing, the routine goes by very fast and then ends with "Processing Done with Errors" messages
- There is no change, even if the method has the option "continue processing samples even if lock mass processing fails" enabled
- UNIFI workstation
Too many Works in Progress
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to the UNIFI Home icon (upper-left in the UNIFI screen).
- Select View My Work.
- Select the Work in Progress tab.
- Ensure that you select the icon to see all works from all users (see example below).
- Save and/or discard Works In Progress to bring down the total number opened(~<5).
- Reprocess the desired analysis.