OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Create an instrument system (LCMS, LC, or MS) in UNIFI.
- Go to the Device Manager in UNIFI.
- Click on the Instrument Systems tab at the top.
- Select Create.
- Give the instrument system a name and description. If applicable, select the LND for the system.
- Drag any instruments that are to be a part of the new instrument system from the available instruments list and drop them in the "Instruments assigned to system" list. Alternatively, select an instrument from the available instrument list and select the Add button.
- Once all of the required instruments have been added to the "Instruments assigned to system" box, select the save button (floppy disk icon) in the top-right corner.
- Select "yes" or "no" as to whether to put the device online immediately.