OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Create custom amino acids in a scientific library in UNIFI.
- Create a new library item by following the KCS article How to create an item in a custom library in UNIFI - WKB26968.
- Complete the following steps.
- To add the structure of the amino acid, follow the KCS article How to add the structure for a small molecule in a scientific library in UNIFI - WKB191442.
- The hydrogen atoms can be hidden from the structure by clicking Tools > Remove explicit hydrogens.
- This article is part of a series of articles on UNIFI scientific libraries (How to build and manage a scientific library in UNIFI - WKB190999) and can also be found with the following link: Advanced UNIFI: Scientific Library building and managing (715007127).
SUPUNIFI, UNIFISVR, UNIFISW18, UNIFOPT, UNIFQLIC, UNIFSW17, UNIFSW18, UNIFSW19, UNIFWGLIC, UNIFWKLIC