- Instrument is not responding
- LND is online and can be reset, but does not improve communication to instrument
- Client gives database unavailable errors
- Only one watservicehost is running on the LND.
- UNIFI Workgroup
LND lost power, but is back on now.
There is no communication with the server's watservicehosts.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Exit the client and power-off the LND.
Restart server and either wait 15 minutes, or wait until all seven watservicehost processes are running.
Power-on and log in to LND.
Inspect for three watservicehost processes on the LND.
Restart the EPC from hyperterminal on LND. (Go to hyperterminal window, type "reboot", and then press Enter. Wait for the following message to appear: "Done executing startup script 'script.txt'" or do an electronic restart of the MS.
Open UNIFI on Client.
Reset LND from Device Management on Client in UNIFI.