- When opening an analysis for processing, an "Unexpected Error" window appears as shown:
- When you click "Dismiss" in the pop-up window, the analysis opens.
- When viewing the analysis, the Component Summary is stuck in loading status:
- Changing the Component Summary to some other choice might bring data
- UNIFI 1.8.2
This problem is a recorded software defect: CR US1#213252. A summary view selection for "Show selected value for named components across all samples" causes the summary to hang and fail to load.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- From the summary view bar, change the "Show selected value for named components across all samples" selection (or the # icon) to one of the other choices.
Change the view to "Show all component results for selected sample".
2. In the workflow panel, right-click and save the workflow with the changed default view.
3. Close the analysis with "save and finish".
4. Reopen the analysis. The issue should be resolved in all analyses that use the same workflow.