- Content does not load for an eLearning course; messages says "waiting for waters.plateau.com"
- System check is red, indicating Flash Player needs to be updated
- Updating Flash Player to the correct version for LMS does not resolve the issue
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Google Chrome
The Waters Learning Management System (LMS) website was not set to allow use of Flash Player in Google Chrome.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Add the "waters.plateau.com" website to the allowed access list for Flash Player in Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome and open a new browser tab.
2. Specify chrome://settings/content/flash in the address bar.
3. Click ADD next to Allow.
4. Specify https://waters.plateau.com and click ADD.
5. Open your Waters Educational Services Learning Management System (WES LMS). (Link to the WES LMS: https://waters.plateau.com/learning/...ativelogin.jsp)
6. Open your eLearning course and confirm that the content loads.