- Chromatograms of acquired data are not opening from the sample list in MassLynx
Data resides in a different project and will not show if a user tries to open the chromatogram from the sample list.
A new project is created, and old sample lists are copied to the new project, misleading users to believe that they can open data from an "empty" sample list.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Identify the project in which the data was created.
- Open the project in which the data resides.
- Open the sample list that contains the data.
- Open the chromatogram from the sample list.
You can also access the data by navigating within the Chromatogram Data Browser to the project that contains the data of interest.