- MassLynx queue pauses
- Injection is not running
- "Waiting for inlet" message appears
- A MassLynx 4.1
- ACQUITY UPLC
A communications failure between the binary solvent manager and the column manager
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Navigate to C:/Program Files/Waters Instruments/Waters DHCP server configuration.
- Remove all BSM and CM from the DHCP server configuration.
- Reboot the BSM and the CM stack and wait for components to populate in the DHCP server configuration window.
- Open the MassLynx tune page and ensure that the MS is in Operate mode and that and the gases are on.
- Run samples.