- After clicking on the Inlet Method Editor icon, no Inlet Method Editor window appears
- In the task bar, there is a small thumbnail of the Inlet Method Editor window
- Restarting the software and the computer does not resolve the issue
- Changing MassLynx projects does not solve the problem
- MassLynx 4.1
- Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit
The Inlet Method Editor window is off-screen.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Hover the mouse on the Windows task bar and select for the minimized MassLynx windows.
- Move the mouse over the thumbnail image of the Inlet Method Editor window.
- Right-click to bring up the Windows pop-up menu (it will show Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize, and Close as options).
- Pick the Move option.
- Hit an arrow key on the keyboard (this will lock the mouse to that window so you can drag it around).
- Use the mouse to move the window so you can see it.
- Adjust to the desired location and left-click to drop the window into place.