- Flow controls are grayed out (unavailable) in both the MS console and the inlet method editor.
- MassLynx 4.1 SCN 873
- nanoACQUITY UPLC
- Xevo QTof
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Exit all software.
- Browse to C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Waters Instruments\Bin and run the StopACQUITYProcesses.cmd.
- Shut down the PC.
- Turn off all ACQUITY components.
- Wait at least 30 seconds, and then turn on the PC.
- Log in to Windows using the user's Windows account and allow the PC to initialize.
- First turn on the Sample Manager, and then turn on all the other modules.
- Wait for the pump and the autosampler to finish their initialization procedures (each will have a solid green power LED), and then start MassLynx.
- Test for control.