- Log in a sample using OALogin or FractionLynx
- System accepts sample
- Sample does not appear in the queue
- Sample is not analyzed
- OLB (OpenLynx Batch) file moves straight to the "Processed" folder (usually in C:\MassLynx\OALogin\Batchdb\Processed) without being run and without an error message.
- OpenLynx, OALogin, OAManager, Diverse
- Autopurification / FractionLynx
Something is wrong with the submitted batch that prevents it from running.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Troubleshoot the sample submission as follows:
- Import the OLB file into the sample list using File > Import Worksheet....
- Select the problem OLB file and click Open to import the data into the sample list.
- Save the sample list with an appropriate name, and then Run the sample list.
- MassLynx shows an error message that directs you to the problem (for example, illegal characters in file name or methods not available).