- The TargetLynx dataset shows results sorted into groups
- Group "X" shows no information for samples
- Group "method name" shows results as expected for samples
- MassLynx 4.1
- TargetLynx 4.1
TargetLynx results sort into "groups" in two ways:
(1) According to the groups specified in the Sample Group column or (2) According to the different methods for different samples specified in the Quan Method column
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Display the Sample Group and Quan Method columns on the sample list.
- Delete any information that populates these columns.
- Reprocess the data from the sample list.
The sample list columns in MassLynx are always active. They are either displayed or hidden. Information or values that populate a hidden column are still applied during processing.