- Loss of communication with ACQUITY system
- Error message in the console
- ACQUITY Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM)
- ACQUITY Binary Solvent Manager (BSM)
- ACQUITY Sample Manager (SM)
- ACQUITY Column Manager (CM)
- ACQUITY Photodiode Array Detector (PDA)
- ACQUITY Tunable UV Detector (TUV)
- ACQUITY I-Class
- ACQUITY H-class
Unknown communication issue
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Exit MassLynx.
- Power-off each of the ACQUITY components.
- Wait one minute, and then power-on all of the ACQUITY components. Start with the sample manager if the system is a classic ACQUITY or an I-Class ACQUITY; start with the column manager if it is an H-Class system.
- Let the instruments initialize, and then open MassLynx.
- Open the blue Console window.
- If any of the instruments show a loss of communication message, go to that particular instrument in the console, expand the Control drop-down menu, and select Reset.
- When all communication error messages are cleared from the console, open the inlet method.
- In the inlet method editor, select LC, and then select Reset Communication.