OBJECTIVE or GOAL
The objective is to change the plate type in the bed layout for an ACQUITY Sample Manager.
- ACQUITY Sample Manager
- ACQUITY UPLC M-Class
- Autosampler bed layout
- Open Inlet method in MassLynx.
- Go to ACQUITY Sampler > Bed Layout.
- Click Edit Plates in Layout tab.
- Click button appropriate for the position in the bed layout (hover over button with mouse to show position).
- Choose the plate type from the list to be used in the selected position in the layout, and click OK.
- Go Back to the Bed Layout window and type a name in the top window under Bed Layouts:
- Select the middle button
- Select the new layout from the Current Layout Selected drop-down menu.
Similar instructions apply to Waters autosamplers and sample managers. The differences are that the name of the menu option in which to locate Bed Layout selection is specific to each type of autosampler or sample manager and the number of position available in the specific the instrument type.