- The shutdown method runs, but the sample manager stays at room temperature
- The shutdown method runs, but column manager does not turn off
The shutdown method does not specify an LC method with the desired temperatures.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Create a special LC method to run during shutdown that sets the desired sample manager and/or column temperature.
- Save this LC method.
- Open the Shutdown method by clicking on the shortcut icon for Edit Shutdown or Startup.
- Once the method opens, select the tab for Auto Control Tasks.
- Determine where in the sequence of events to load the LC method, and then insert a task called Load LC Method.
6. Use the File Name Browse button to browse in the desired LC method.
7. Determine where in the sequence of events to run the desired LC method, and then insert a task called Run LC Method.
8. Use the File Name Browse button to browse to the desired LC method.
9. Save the shutdown method and use.