- The console plots in MassLynx display time stamps that are different from the operating system time
- The Plot Properties pane shows a "Time Offset of Data Shown" parameter to include a range that has not yet happened (see below):
- Daylight Savings Time recently ended
- MassLynx 4.1 (SCN 855, SCN 805, SCN 846, SCN 919, SCN 872, SCN945, SCN960)
- ACQUITY UPLC
- ACQUITY UPLC M-Class
- ICS 1.42, ICS 1.50, ICS 1.53
Unknown - it seems to be related to changing the PC time forward and back again.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Exit the MS Console and MassLynx software.
- Run StopACQUITYProcess.cmd.
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Waters Instruments\log folder.
- Delete all files with the ".status" extension.
- Reboot the PC.
- Log back in to Windows and restart the MassLynx software.
- Open the MS Console and check the time and Plot Properties display.
Deleting the ". status" files removes the last 96 hours of the ACQUITY/MS Console log plot data (not the error logs). With that in mind, pick a time to purge this information that will minimize the loss of potentially useful details.