- Able to log samples with OALogin. However immediately afterward, an error states that "The file .EXP could not be opened. Check the file exists and is not read only."
- All the files needed to acquire and process the sample are defined in the samplelist.
- MassLynx 4.1 SCN 802
The OpenLynx processing method, or OLP file, does not have a valid MS method defined.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In OpenLynx, click the Setup icon.
- Go to the File menu and click Open.
- Browse to the desired OpenLynx parameter file (or OLP) in the Open window and click Open.
- Go to the Walk-up tab and search the Acquisition section.
- Find the MS Method parameter and choose a valid MS method.
- Save the altered OLP file by going to the File menu and clicking Save or Save As.
- Use the newly saved OLP file.