- Unable to open the Inlet Method Editor window within MassLynx.
- Clicking the editor icon does nothing.
- A blue "initializing" bar may appears briefly.
- InletKernel and other processes in Task Manager appear normal.
- Inlet window coordinates in the computer registry are normal.
- MassLynx 4.1
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker Desktop Clients for Windows is running on the machine.
PowerBroker Desktop Clients affecting MassLynx operation.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close MassLynx.
- Confirm that you have administrator rights on the PC, and then go to the Windows Start menu.
- Select the Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features and select the link for Uninstall a Program.
- Search for the item BeyondTrust PowerBroker Desktops Clients for Windows and select Uninstall.
- Reboot the computer and use system.
- (optional) Reinstall BeyondTrust PowerBroker Desktops Clients for Windows.
PowerBroker for Windows allows IT to control Windows permissions and monitor user activity. It has not been tested with MassLynx, so it is not supported.