OBJECTIVE or GOAL
To show a specific set of functions in the chromatogram window when a file is viewed.
- In MassLynx, click Tools from the side bar menu.
- Select Options.
- Click Chromatograms to Display tab.
- Select the chromatogram types you wish to open automatically by clicking on the function type (for example, MS TIC, DAD TIC) and pressing the + button to move the choice into the Selected Chromatograms window.
- Change the display order by clicking the function name in the Chromatograms panel and using the up and down arrows.
- Click OK.
- Select a sample file name from the Sample List.
- Click Chromatogram.
- All the functions selected above are displayed.
This does not work when selecting the sample name from the Chromatogram window (File > Open dialogue - Chromatogram Data Browser Window).