- Despite active flow, no flow or pressure is visible on the console
- Pressure traces show flow and pressure (see image attached)
- MassLynx 4.1
Corrupt XML files
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close all open windows (i.e., MassLynx, Console, Inlet Method, Tune page).
- Reboot the PC.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Waters Instruments\Bin
- and run StopAcquityProcesses.cmd and StopMasslynxProcesses.cmd.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Waters Instruments\Settings and remove the following XML files from this folder: AcquitySettings.XML and System.XML. Move them onto your desktop. Do NOT rename or remove following files: AcquityInstrumentConfig.XML and SolventLibrary.XML (These files won't be re-created automatically.)
- Reopen MassLynx and restart the console.
- If the issue is resolved, delete the XML files from the desktop.