OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Configure the HDX Manager in MassLynx.
- HDX Manager
- Open the inlet method editor.
- Select the Tools drop-down menu > Instrument configuration > Configure.
- Select Next, and then select Waters Pump Control for the pump.
- For the Autosampler, select ACQUITY HDX Manager, and then select Next.
- For Detector, select the HDX Manager and click the → to bring it to the configured detectors. Select Next.
- On the Configure Communications page, select Scan for Instruments; once they popullate, select OK > Next.
- Select the Events and Triggering button.
- Select Events In 1, and then click Next.
- Select Trigger by Contact Closure for both the pump and the detector, and then click Next.
- Select Finish, ignoring any error messages.
- Open the console.
- From the main page (with all of the instruments) select Configure > Configure Instrument Modules.
- Select the ASM and label each pump. Verifu that the correct serial numbers are shown. Select OK.
- Wait for the console to reset, and then exit the console, the inlet editor, and MassLynx.
- Reboot the computer or run StopAcquityProcess.