- Installing a Waters Alliance 2695, cannot communicate with inlet
- The inlet is not recognized, and the following error message appears:
"A GPIB interface board has not been recognized at address 3"
- Software has been installed correctly, but scan for instruments does not show the system
- Alliance 2695
- Windows 7
User Account Control settings are stopping MassLynx communication.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Search for "Change User Account Control Settings" in the Windows Start menu search box.
- In User Account Control Settings, select "Never Notify".
- All other settings prevent MassLynx from working correctly.
ALLCOLCLR, ALLCOLHTR, ALLCOLHTRB, comms, MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUPMM