- PDA data was collected, but there is no TIC for it at Chromatogram > Display > TIC option
The data was collected as analog data, possibly in a selected wavelength analysis. Single-wavelength data is not 3D, so it is shown as analog data, not as total ion count (TIC).
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the Chromatogram window, click the Display drop-down menu.
- Select Analog....
- Select the Analog trace that corresponds to the UV data.
- In order to enable the Analog 1 trace to be pulled up with the MS TIC each time a chromatogram is opened, go to the MassLynx window and select the shortcut at the top.
- Select Tools on the left-hand side and then Options at the top.
- Go the Chromatograms to display and select Analog 1 and the + button.
- Select OK.