- NetEvaluator show failure for all connected instruments and all entries are red
- All entries show no successful pings even though statement is "Received 100.00%" and communication to the system is present
- No pings through NetEvaluator even though MassLynx shows connections
- Network Evaluator is failing even though Received column shows 100.00% and there may be communication to the system (depending on fault present)
- Waters Instrument Network Evaluator
- LC-MS system
- ACQUITY UPLC
User account has restricted privileges.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Log in to the PC with an unrestricted Administrator account or a user account with Administrator privileges.
Or change the program to run as an Administrator every time:
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Waters Instruments\Utilities
- Right-click NetEvaluator and select Properties
- Click the Compatibility tab and click "Change settings for all users"
- Check the box: "Run this program as an administrator"