- System Error in FractionLynx Collection Control
- Status logs in FractionLynx show:
- "Validating Sample List"
- "Unknown Error while validating sample list"
- Creating a new sample list resolves the issue
- MassLynx 4.1
- Autopurification system
Corruption in sample list
FIX or WORKAROUND
Create a new sample list.
Possible causes for the sample list corruption:
- Special characters in the file names. File names are limited to use of alphanumeric characters and the underscore ( _ ).
- Mismatch between the vial locations set in the sample list and the bed layout. (For example: 1:A,1 to 1:A,9 for a plate that has only 8 rows)
- Overuse of the same sample list file—simply replacing the file names, sample text, and ID in the same file, or continually adding samples to the same file.
id23924, FLYNXV41, MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUPMM, UNIFSW17