- System Error in FractionLynx Collection Control
- Status logs in FractionLynx show:
- "Validating Sample List"
- "Unknown Error while validating sample list"
- Creating a new sample list resolves the issue
- MassLynx 4.1
- Autopurification system
Corruption in sample list
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Create a new sample list.
Possible causes for the sample list corruption:
- Special characters in the file names. File names are limited to use of alphanumeric characters and the underscore ( _ ).
- Mismatch between the vial locations set in the sample list and the bed layout. (For example: 1:A,1 to 1:A,9 for a plate that has only 8 rows)
- Overuse of the same sample list file—simply replacing the file names, sample text, and ID in the same file, or continually adding samples to the same file.