- After saving an inlet method file, unable to find it from the list of available methods to use either from the sample list or from the inlet method editor
- MassLynx 4.1
Inlet method was saved to a project other than the one currently opened.
FIX or WORKAROUND
When saving a new inlet method, ensure that it is saved in the correct project by doing the following:
- Open the Inlet Method Editor and make the desired changes.
- When ready to save, go to the File menu.
- Click on Save.
- A Save As window appears, allowing you to specify the file name.
- Before clicking on Save, look in the drop-down box called Save In. By default it will show the Acqudb folder.
- Verify that this Acqudb folder is in the correct Project folder (*.Pro) of the project that is currently opened.
- Once verified, click Save.