- Only the sample manager (SM) appears in the console or the additional status tab
- Can acquire without problem
- The switching utility was used before opening MassLynx
- Power-cycling of instruments or reboot of PC does not bring the missing ACQUITY I-Class pump back to the console
- ACQUITY I-Class
The firmware on the pump does not match the ICS on the PC—that is, DP4 SR1 or 1.65 firmware with DP4 or 1.60 ICS.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Unconfigure the LC in the inlet method editor (Tools > Instrument configuration > none, none, none).
- Uninstall only the M-Class drivers using the M-Class driver pack (including the pump control driver).
- Uninstall the I-Class Driver Pack (DP) 4 drivers.
- Install the I-Class DP4 SR1 drivers.
- Install the M-Class drivers.
- Run the switching utility.
- Configure the I-Class in the inlet method editor.
- The BSM and SM are now in the additional status tab and in the console.