- Users Configuration (Users and Groups) cannot be modified
- Users have lost groups when logging samples
- OALogin.exe MFC Application Error
- MassLynx 4.1
- OA Login 4.1
The OA Login software has become corrupted.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Close MassLynx and OA Login.
- Copy the file C:\OALogin\OALogin.pro to the desktop.
- Reinstall OA Login.
- Copy the OALogin.pro file from the desktop to C:\OALogin.
The OALogin.pro file stores the User Configuration for the OA Login software.
The OA Login software is located in the Application folder on the MassLynx disk.
OA Login software should be installed from the same SCN disk as that of the MassLynx version.