OBJECTIVE or GOAL
MRM conditions are not created successfully when using IntelliStart
- Open the file you actually use on the Tune page.
- Turn on the API Gas and Operate and make the spectra visible in MS mode. (COL gas is off)
- Set “fluidics” to Wash and perform purging about 10 times (to remove air from the internal syringe).
- Select A (the side where the bottle containing the sample is inserted) for “fluidics”.
- After starting the flow from the LC, change the “valve position” of “fluidics” to Combine.
- Change Function in the upper right to “MS scan”, enter the expected precursor ion m/z into “set”, and set “span” to 10.
- After confirming that the precursor ion is detected, run IntelliStart.