OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Acquire in MassLynx without the PDA.
- MassLynx 4.1
- Go to the inlet method editor.
- Select Tools > Instrument configuration.
- Select Configure and Next.
- Select Next to keep the pump configuration.
- Select Next to keep the autosampler configuration.
- Select the PDA from the Configured Detectors.
- Select the left arrow to remove the PDA and select Next.
- Select Next, Next. and Finish to complete the setup.
- Let the system initialize.
This procedure does not remove the PDA from the stack in the console. To do so, power-off the PDA, and then close and reopen the console.