OBJECTIVE or GOAL
The Empower QuickStart interface in Empower Chromatography Data Software (CDS) contains an interactive help feature called Show Me. Most online help systems display instructions that you read and then go off to complete a task. Empower’s Show Mefeature is designed in such a way that you can follow the on-screen instructions while clicking through the software to complete a task. It also contains links to help navigate through the steps.
- Let’s say we want to view a report for a result. While on the Results Tab in Browse Project, click Show Me in the navigation bar.
- Under Perform Sample Operations, click the link for Report Samples, which brings up a screen titled Reporting existing samples.
- Then click the link for viewing a report, which brings up a screen titled Viewing a report.
- Highlight the result you want to report and follow the instructions. Next, click the link in Step 3 which says, Open Report Method dialog box.
- In the Open Report Method dialog box, select the Use the following Report Method radio button and from the drop down list select Default Individual Report.
- Click OK to see a preview of the result. You will have an option to print or email the report.