- A series of projects are selected for backup
- At random, an error occurs and the available options are Retry or Switch To
- Only certain projects can be backed up
- Empower 3 Feature Release 2
Any project that contains an "Incomplete Data" error for at least one injection cannot be backed up. This is logged as a defect with PCS tracking number 52221.
FIX or WORKAROUND
There are two resolutions for this issue:
- The defect is corrected in Service Release 2; upgrade to Empower 3 Service Release 2 or higher.
- Go through each project that cannot be backed up and find the channel with "Incomplete Data". You can then right-click the chromatogram in the Review window and complete/verify the data. Once this is done, the project can be backed up.