- No errors involving the backup of the project except failed to read raw data file messages
- Projects are missing the integrity.txt file and EXP and CKS files in the backup folder
- On the Integrity tab of the project properties, integrity.txt files are missing from the project, even if the project is backed up every week
- The tablespace in Oracle has enough free space for the project
- Error Message "No restorable directories found in the root directory. Restorable directories must contain an EXP and an INF file." during back-up (see screenshot)
- Empower 1
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
The files are not able to be moved with the operating system. Raw data files are unable to be copied successfully, causing the backup to fail prior to the .exp file being written.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Check for, and free up, disk space on the Empower client machine.
- Back up projects through Empower.