- Installer wizard Install/Upgrade selection is unavailable
- Windows Event Viewer error:
Log Name: Application
Source: Windows Installer 3.1
Date: 6/17/2016 09:39:54
Event ID: 4373
Task Category: None
The description for Event ID 4373 from source Windows Installer 3.1 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
Not enough storage is available to process this command.
- SQ Detector 2 ICS v1.51 DWNL134889847
- Empower 3 C/S or Workgroup
- Windows 7 acquisition client installed as a LAC/E32 or an actual LAC/E32 from Waters
- This driver can be installed only on an Empower acquisition client, not on a computer installed as a LAC/E32 or on one that is a LAC/E32
- Install Type is "LACE32" instead of "C/S". This can be verified in Install Log as Install Type or by looking in registry key - \HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Waters\Empower.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Reinstall Empower on the computer with the Install Type as Client instead of LAC/E32.