- After rebooting the LAC/E box and server, "server busy" error appears when opening "Browse projects"
- Antivirus has Empower folders excluded on LAC/E box and is removed on the server
- No Windows Updates running
- Virtual memory is not an issue on the LAC/E box
- Enough free space on the drives on the server
- Over 50,000 messages in the message center on the server when logged in as an administrator
- Empower 2
- Client/Server environment, but running directly on the LAC/E box
Too many messages in the message center.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- To archive messages, go to the message center, click File > Save as file, and archive messages.
- To purge messages, open the message center, click Properties > Purge tab, and click "Purge selected message logs now".
- Reboot server and LAC/E box.