- While trying to copy old methods into a newly created project, an error messages appears stating that the method already exists and cannot be overwritten
- The methods tab of the new project is empty
- Empower 3 Feature Release 3
- Creating new quarterly projects
Although the Methods tab of the new project is empty, the newly created project already contains injections that used some of the same methods you are trying to copy into the new project.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Create a new project from scratch that contains no injections, and then copy over methods.
2. Delete all injections in the new project that may have used some of the methods you are trying to copy to the new project.
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP