What is the relationship between chromatogram vertical axis units (Detector Units) and Peak Height (μV) in Empower? - WKB72377
Article number: 72377
OBJECTIVE or GOAL
To understand the relationship between the vertical axis units (Detector Units) of the chromatogram and the Peak Height (μV), and display the height in Detector Units
- Open Review Chromatographic Data > Window menu> Results > Chromatogram Result Table.
- Right click > Select a column/columns not to be displayed in Properties, and clear the check for “Scale to µV (Plot Units/μV)”.
This value is the conversion factor of μ volts and the Plot Units (Detector Units) on the vertical axis of the chromatogram.
- Create a Custom Field to display the height value in detector units.
- In the Create Custom Field window, create a Custom Field with Field Type "Peak".
In the Formula Entry page, create a formula Height*"Scale to µV".
- Process and the Peak Height in Detector Units will be displayed in the field created in step 4.
id72377, EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP