- The local console controller is not communicating with the ACQUITY systems since the Empower upgrade.
- During the installation of LCC driver Error received : Install ACQUITY UPLC Local Console Controller Version 1.00.1189...Failed! Error code =1603.
- Empower 3
- LCC driver version 1.60.3606
Previous LCC driver is still present.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Log in to computer as local administrator.
- Uninstall previous versions of LCC driver.
- Reinstall version 1.60.3606 per Release Notes (found in the Waters Driver Pack 4).
- Inspect Verify Files to confirm installation was successful (Windows Start > All Programs > Empower folder > Verify Files)
- Restart the computer and instruments connected.
- Confirm in Waters DHCP server configuration window that the LCC appears. (After Empower login, click Configure the System > Nodes and highlight the Node name, right-click, and click Properties > Configure DHCP tab, and then click the Configure DHCP icon on the bottom to view the Waters DHCP server configuration window.)