- Standards injected at the end of the sample set
- Processed sample set does not provide calculated amounts
- No error messages observed
- Sample set shows "Processing: Normal"
- Empower 3
Sample Set is not correctly populated to address this reverse order of samples.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Highlight the sample set.
- Alter Sample Set.
- Change the Processing type for all lines to "Don't Process or Report".
- Fill in all standard and sample Labels (U0101, U0102, etc. for unknowns and S0101, S0102, etc. for standards)
- Add a Clear Calibration line.
- Add a Calibrate line with a Label Reference of S01*.
- Add a Quantitate line with a Label Reference of U01*.
- Process Sample Set and select Use Acquisition Method Set (check box Clear Calibration).