- An error is generated when opening the project in configuration manager
- Daughter project can be opened, but parent project cannot be accessed.
- The locked column states "no lock" for the project.
- The option to unlock the project is unavailable.
- The project is not being used by another user.
- System audit trail shows "project has been modified ,locked for SDMS manual archive"
- Opening a project getting an error that it is locked
- Project is locked in configuration manager and it is greyed out
- Empower 3
- NuGenesis SDMS
The project appears locked because it was in lock for SDMS. The user right clicked on the project and selected "manual archive". Since the NuGenesis option is installed, manual archive option is available. When selected, it will be a pending SDMS operation.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open configuration manager.
- Go to View > Cancel pending SDMS operations.
- The project should be listed in this window. Click OK.
- You can now open the project.