OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Use the built-in "Review Audit Trails View" filter or create a new view filter to allow review of the project audit trail.
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- Open Configure System.
- Select the project for which you want to review the audit trail.
- Right-click and select OPEN.
- Locate the FILTER BY drop-down box and select a pre-configured or previously created view filter.
- Click EDIT VIEW to create a new filter or to edit the currently selected filter.
- Make edits as required, or . . .
- Click VIEW FILTER WIZARD to start the wizard.
- Select the required field names.
- Add required conditions (Condition 1, 2, etc. in rows are OR conditions. AND conditions use the same field in columns).
- Define the required sort criteria.
- Name the view filter, make it public, and select the required interfaces. (Click FINISH and close the wizard.)
- The new view filter is available in the FILTER BY drop-down box.
Once a view filter is created and made public in one project, you can bring that project and others into the global project view and audit the combined audit trail. (Hold CTRL while selecting multiple projects, and then right-click > Open.)