- The sample set bypasses plate 2 when populating the sample set
- Empower 3
- Dissolution option
- Sample set template
- ACQUITY H-Class with Sample Organizer
The defined default plate configuration was out of sequence when the sample set template was created.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Correct the defined plate configuration: From the Run Samples window, select Customize > Defaults > Plates. Select Define, and then select the plate being used. (Tip: If using standard plates, select ANSI-48Vial2mLHolder for each plate position.) Select OK > OK.
- Select File > Save preferences.
- Create a new sample set template.