- When a user tries to run a sample set using the "Reinject samples from previously run sample set" option, Empower displays an error message saying "Cannot continue with the sample set (Instrument Configuration has changed)".
- Empower 2 and Empower 3
- Run Samples Window
This error message occurs if:
1) Run Samples is closed by the first user before trying to resume the aborted sample set from the same client/PC.
2) If a different user launches Run Samples from a different client/PC.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- After aborting the sample set, if the user intends to reload the sample set, they should not close the Run Sample window.
- If the same or different user is to reload the sample set, they should launch the sample set from the same client/PC.
This is similar to defect PCS 39330. See attached link for further details.