- Hitachi Chromaster is not recognized; connection always shows "NO" after PC reboot
- Chromaster Maintenance Software cannot connect any instrument
- The instrument status in node properties is always "No" whenever the instrument and PC are restarted
- Instruments must be re-scanned to make the status "Yes" and have the instruments connect successfully and show in the control panel of the Run Sample screen
- Empower 3 FR4 SR3
- Hitachi Chromaster
The installation guide was not followed explicitly.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Follow the installation guide explicitly.
- Boot up the instrument before you boot up the PC.
- Follow the specified boot-up order and wait times in the boot-up sequence of the modules.
- Turn on the PC.