- Empower USP signal-to-noise is not calculated
- "Calculate USP, EP, and JP s/n" is selected on the Suitability tab
- ALL is selected for Pharmacopeia.
- Peak-to-peak noise is selected for the noise value
- If the noise value for s/n is changed to baseline noise, Empower calculates signal-to-noise
- "Peak Code S51: USP S/N cannot calculate because peak to peak noise is either zero or blank"
- Empower 3
On the Noise and Drift tab, the segment width region selected must be 30 points or greater.
FIX or WORKAROUND
Increase the noise and drift time range to 30 points or greater and reprocess.