- No communication with the 2414 RI detector
- Status says OK "NO" in node properties for some IEEE instruments; others are OK "YES"
- Only the 2475 shows in DHCP
- Empower 2
- 2695 Separations Module
- 2414 Refractive Index (RI) Detector
- 2475 Multi-Wavelength Fluorescence Detector
The 2414 is configured as IEEE, and the 2695 connected to it is off.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Power-on all connected instruments.
- After initialization is complete, scan the node properties. They should all say OK "YES".
- Run as normal.
2414, 2414B, 2690, 2690D, 2690DUPGD, 2690UP, 2695, 2695D, 2695DE, 2695DEB, 2695DUP, 2695E, 2695EB, 2695INERT, 2695UP, ALLCOLCLR, ALLCOLHTR, ALLCOLHTRB, BLACEM, BLACEMPCI, BLACES, BLACESPCI, BUSLACE, comms, EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP