OBJECTIVE or GOAL
To lock projects or sub-projects in Empower.
- Empower 3
- Empower 2
- Open the Configuration Manager.
- To lock a Parent project:
- Select the Projects entry under "Empower 3 Configuration".
- In the table, right-click the project and choose Lock Project > Read Only Lock, Process Only Lock, or Full Lock.
- To lock a child project:
- Expand the Projects folder to the left under the folder tree.
- Select the Parent project.
- In the table, right-click the child project and choose Lock Project > Read Only Lock, Process Only Lock, or Full Lock.
For additional info on project locking, see article What are the differences between the types of project locks in Empower?
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP