Skip to main content
Dissolved Amount and Dissolved Percent are blank after processing dissolution data in Empower - WKB4057
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Sample Set is processed and the Dissolved Amount and Dissolved Percent both remain blank.
- Empower 3
- Dissolution Option
- The Sample Set Method does not have Compute Dissolution as a function after the last injection.
- The Bath A or Bath B Component doesn't match a component name in the processing method.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Add Compute Dissolution after the last injection of the Sample Set Method and reprocess the data.
- Ensure that the processing method component name matches the component name in the sample set method.
- Select the Sample Set and click on the Alter Sample tool
- From the menu, select Edit > Dissolution
- Confirm that Bath A and Bath B component names match the component names in the processing method exactly (no extra spaces at beginning or end of name)
- Fix sample set or processing method so that names match and reprocess the data
- When making Sample Set Methods for dissolution analysis, you must use the Sample Set Wizard for the method to work properly.
- Dissolution peak results are calculated only when a dissolution sample set is processed in the background.
- Amount Dissolved = Peak Amount × V + Removed Total
- Percent Dissolved = (Amount Dissolved / Claimed Amount) × 100