- In the Run Samples screen, in the Instrument Method Toolbar Panel, there are no Instrument Methods to choose from. It is blank.
- In the Browse Project Window, there are Instrument Methods that worked previously.
- Empower Personal
- 2996 PDA Detector
- The system configuration doesn't match the system components listed in the instrument method that is already in the project.
Note :In this case, the Instrument Methods in the project are all created for a 996, but the detector in use is an upgraded 2996 PDA Detector.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open each Instrument Method and add a W2996.
- Copy all the instrument parameters from the 996 to the 2996.
- Delete the 996.
- Save method.
2996, EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP