- Getting random 2487 instrument failures that stop acquisition
- No other details in the error message, recover log, or Windows Event Viewer logs
- Empower 3
- 2487 detector in chromatographic system
Corrupt chromatographic system or instsrv.dat container file
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Go to Configure the System as an Empower Administrator.
- Take note of the system name and the instruments and addresses of the instrument modules in each system on the LAC/E or workstation.
- Take each system offline and delete them for all users.
- Delete the instsrv.dat file found in the Empower\Instrumentserver folder.
- Restart the LAC/E or workstation to recreate a new blank instsrv.dat file.
- Recreate the chromatographic systems with the exact same name and configurations as before.